- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Our methods for the collection, use and sharing of information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other means of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information when we respond to you regarding the reason you initially contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. Please contact us at any time via the email address or phone number given on our website to arrange the following:
- View any of your personal data held by us.
- Change/correct any of your personal data held by us.
- Request us to delete any of your personal data held by us.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your personal data.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Poema Language Services will deal with all collected information in confidentiality based on Macao Personal Data Protection Act (see Law 8/2005) and relevant instructions of Office.
We take every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected in both online and offline environments.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or confirming the use of a "https" prefix at the beginning of the web address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also provide offline protection for your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.